Maryland & New Hampshire
Website Accessibility & Compliance Solutions
Our experts examine your websites current ADA compliance to determine if it meets the American’s with Disabilities Act legal compliance standards required under Title II and Title III of the ADA and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Our testing and remediation follows the internationally recognized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) criteria.
Why should you make your site accessible?
- 1 out of 5 persons has a disability that may require assistive technology, like screen readers.
- Website accessibility lawsuits have increased over 300% since 2013.
- Settlements and legal fees can cost defendants six figures.
- Expand your audience and attract new users.
- Boost your customers’ experience with an accessible website.
Take the next step in making your site ADA compliant
Want to know if your website is ADA and 508 compliant? Contact us to learn how our website compliance services can benefit you.